Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Idiot me?

How could this happen? Really can't believe it happen on me. Idiot me idiot me. 
How can the young can cheat me just like that? So trickyyyy.
I never thought that even guts say there something fishy toward her. 
Well, Lucky me when the truth is appear fast than i expect it. 
Now, already leave from student Kpmb. For me there nothing left for me there. 
I dont want to connected with anyone who in Kpmb except for my batch. I guess. 
Other than that, we are just stranger okay? :)
What I give the most to you take it as gift from me. So do I. 
Now life make a new chapter. When another diamond have been gone. Actually, I never thought to leave you but in fact. We are not suitable for each other. So before its to late better end up it quickly. Dont understand? Is okay then. Someday you will understand. Im not going to tell you to understand me. But the situation is like here right now. Everything is complicated everything give their shit and everything make their way. So do I. Take care then pal ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment