Friday, May 3, 2013

She's the one?

She's the one? No. Maybe yes and maybe I dont know.
Missing you lil a bit right now because suddenly I remember our moment. 
Share everything, laugh, sad, hate and love. 
But, I confuse that how you can change desperately to "stranger" that I've even meet so far. 
My world gonna be complete another piece from you if you just be yourself.
Life just once. Live for it.
Why need to be materialistic, Choosy and demanding for something that people dont want see into you?
Is okay then, Im glad and praise that we've meet and know each other.
I hope you will find the way someday. 
Now, I got big journey to discover with my self. Alone no body with me.
Goodluck for your life girl.

2 comments:

  1. Mimi dah ada awek. Tak share dgn kite pun. :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celah mana aku ada awek? Lain kali baca kasi faham elok elok. terima kasih :)

    ReplyDelete