Friday, May 10, 2013

Beat and brain

Write this new chapter with listen a song "If you could see me now - the script" 
Is not about the song. What im gonna write here is about beat and brain. 
unique combination and deep meaning for creature like me. 
The word appear suddenly at 0445 am.
I dont know why
dont ask me
Well. here about the beat. In recent days feel some no wrong about the beat. Feel not complete
When you try to gather with people with happy situation and suddenly saw a few person in cloud.
what you will do? is okay. I cant see in front and happen in my life. 
Just follow what i said. I give a hand when you needed, dont deny when you know that you need that hands too. For me, as long I got life to breath and survive in this hard world I will do what i want too. 
give who supposed to be feel it. death will come after. but when time still have for me. i will do it for surround me. Now the time getting short. Beat always create unstable inside. 
connect to brain and brain think so fast. without any thinking decision has made. and this is it. 
In relation, I think there not important for me right now. I like more to activity and big family except true family that important thing that cant deny.
If you like someone in secretly just try to close with them and dont show too desperately. It look stupid when you do that. 
Eh apa ke laut peginya ni tibe tibe cerita pasal cinta. puii
what Im gonna say here, this semester make me crazy suffer and blackout ! *not mix with PRU ok. pui
I wonder how is my next chapter? is bad or good? hm

No comments:

Post a Comment