Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Why I do that?

Why I kept doing all that thing?
The reason why I keep doing that, I feel like cool and fantastic. 
Give around me happy and I dont want see any one of my surround fell empty and turn into darkness. 
If there feel that way I prefer to change with my and just let me feel it alone. 
For ever what I do, I never think to want you pay me back, just give me one big smile is enough. 
Even we know each other or not, I dont care. I dont why I care my surrounding rather than I care about my self. 
I care my family the most then follow with friends and people around me. 
Im just happy what Im doing right now. Sorry for my bad act towards you. I didn't mean too. 
Just smile when you see me. If you got problem you can share with me. Is okay.
I glad to hear it. Happy smile live people ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment